Friday, April 22

"I Want To Be a CPA"


That was my statement way back fourth year high school. All I wanted is to be a Certified Public Accountant. I've heard that it pays good salary that is why I decided to enroll with that course without knowing what is really it is. That is why when I enter my first year in college at the Bukidnon State University, I enrolled in Bachelor of Science in Accountancy to pursue what I want to be in the future. While I'm in the enrollment process, one of the professor that interviewed me that accountancy is very difficult in fact as a result, enrolled students in the course were decreasing as it reach in the higher level. Some of them were force to shift because they can't have the required grade to passed for the next level. Some turned out to be on probation just to continue being an accountancy student. Though she told me that information I still continued enrolling accountancy. But sad to say, I was one of the students who were forced to shift when I enrolled in  second year.

I've noticed that I am not the only student who was advise to shift. Me and my friends were recommended to shift. I have asked myself then, is this what God's plan for me or it's because of my negligence. I know the answer, it's because I forgot what I wanted to be and did not care for it anymore. I shouldn't blame God because it's my fault not Him. Being told to shift, I and my friends shifted to Financial Management.

Even in the university where I graduated, there are these students who shifted from accountancy to business course. Maybe because the course is really difficult and takes more time of studying. And now, as I graduated from Business Administration, I have asked myself, what if I pursue that course now? Maybe in the future I can still be a CPA. Who knows?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates