Monday, April 18

My Friend, My Angel...


A friend is someone whom you give your trust and accept your shortcomings without questions and pretending. The one you can share the tears of happiness and sadness. Each of us have that special someone in our lives. Luckily I have that person I can call my friend.

I met her 2 years ago at the University of Mindanao, Davao City, Philippines. She's also enrolled at the University taking the same course with me, Financial Management. I didn't expect her to be my friend. Maybe because she's older and more mature than me. I feel awkward talking to her at first. I don't know why but there is something about her that made me uncomfortable. But those feelings we're gone after we started talking and having lunch or dinner together. I found her down to earth, having a kind heart, compassionate, sympathetic, and emotional at times. She's always ready to help anyone that's in need. When I am nowhere to run, she's always there willing to lend a hand. She became my mentor that teaches to be strong at all times. That no matter what happened I shouldn't give up. My guardian that guides me on what should I do and what is the right thing to do. My angel, that always there for me. She treated me as her younger sister and I found a family with her. I'm thankful I've met her, someone I can be with comfortably,  somebody that I can call my friend, my angel. Thanks Ate Glenda.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates