Monday, April 18

The Person Behind My Success




I believed that God place a person in our lives that will turn out to be a tool that will help us attain our dreams and goals in life. It could be a member of the family, a relative, a friend, a boyfriend, or a husband. Mine? Is my grandfather. He is the one who supported me to finish my degree.

His name is Jose Elendron. He was born on February 4, 1934 and seventy-seven years old now. He grows up at the province of Iloilo, Philippines. He got married twice because his first wife died early, wherein they've got to have three children. His second wife, my grand mother has been blessed with seven children. My grandfather is a farmer, he earns money through planting corn and grains to be sold after harvest time. He is a smoker when he was still young that is why his suffering from cough now. His doctor said, he has a pneumonia and he needs to take medicine as a maintenance.

My grandfather is strict that made us all slightly afraid of him. But though his strict and firm, he is generous, a benevolent and sympathetic. His always ready to extend his helping hand to anyone in need. I know, he has reasons why he have to act strict to us. It is because he want us to be independent and responsible to ourselves as soon as we leave in his house and make our own life. I am blessed that he has supported

A big thanks and a salute to the person behind my success. My grandfather.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates