Monday, April 25

Isn't It Hard?


When a student graduated in college, he is expected to look and have a job as soon as possible. But lucky are those whose family already have a business or have a connection to big companies because they don't need to look for a job. They just have to apply or submit an application just as front that they follow the requirements to be hired. And fortunate those who do extremely well in school because some of the jobs are already waiting for them. But for those who don't have a link to any company and not that good in school will really have a hard time looking for a job.

I was maybe one of those who have the hard time finding a job. As just today, I went to the mall to register for the job fair that will happen this coming May 1, 2011 as a celebration of the labor day in Davao City. And aside from it, me and my friend walk around the city to look for a job. Submit an application and resume, and being told to wait for a call or text. While some told to comeback tomorrow for an examination. Isn't it hard to have a job? Yes it is hard. You have to go through to different stages and steps. But  though it's not easy to have one, I am hopeful that I can have it as soon as possible.  I believe that God will help me get some.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates