Sunday, April 17

Invading the World of Blogging


I have heard many times about blogging and blogger. Then, I have asked myself what is it. I became curious what it takes to be a blogger and what is the fulfillment of doing it. Intriguing in my part but I still don't have enough time to start with it because I am still busy with my studies. Now as I graduated from college and already earn a degree, I decided to invade my curiosity in blogging and decided to be part of it.

Though it is very complicated since I am new to this line of career, I will do my best to soar high one day. I never even thought I would engaged in this kind of stuff because I don't have any idea at all. But with the help of a friend who is already fun doing blogging, I am now exploring myself how it runs to be a blogger. It is difficult for me at first to identify what shall I write and she help me make out what would be the  subject matter to discuss. So, here I am writing my invasion in the world of blogging.

1 comments:

irene on April 18, 2011 at 6:08 AM said...

welcome sa blogosphere! it takes patience, efforts, time and sacrifices to succeed. way to go..Good luck!

visiting you here:

http://www.rytchoice.com/

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates