Saturday, April 23

My Pretty Little Dream


Each of us have these little dreams in our hearts. These dreams are the one that inspires us to continue living our life and to continue hoping for the best of it. It could be somewhat nonsense to others but for you who dreamed for it is the most valuable possession you may have in your life. Anyway, dreaming is not bad as long as you know how to carry those dreams and the things you do to achieve those are in accordance to God's will. I, as a person have this little dream of my life.

Thinking of my family being separated by distance, I longed to be with them again. I dream that one day, we will be together watching television, eating delicious foods while sharing simple talks and laughs. It's a simplest desire of my heart but at times so difficult to carry out. Living in different places make this dream so hard to achieve.  And though distance separate us from each other, I wouldn't stop aspiring that this little dream of mine will be heard by God and be realize one day. I'll continue being hopeful that His goodness and mercy will brought us back together as one family again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates