Sunday, April 24

Will It Be Him?


They said being in love is the most wonderful feeling in the world. It could be a chance God has given to us to the very person we will be spending time for the rest of our lives. It will come unexpectedly and surprisingly. They said, you wouldn't know whom your heart will fall for. You wouldn't know because sometimes you will just feel it. Falling in love to someone is sometimes a fairytale story. You don't anticipate it to happen but it happens. I don't know how to define love but I know the feeling of being in love.

Sometimes being in love will make us think that the person we already have is the right one. That though circumstances separate you to each other, you will still hold to the promises you've shared. I know because I thought and do of it too especially when the time came I fall in love to someone unpredictably. I don't know how it happens but I feel it suddenly as I known him better. As time passes by, I fall for him each day and I'm so afraid to handle such feeling. And though it's been a year now that we don't see each other, my feelings remains they same for him. That is why I have asked myself, will it be him? Is he the right one for me? Is he the one I will spend the rest of my life though our relationship is not perfect?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Distributed by Deluxe Templates